The Book Junkie

The Warrior

The Warrior - Victoria Scott I am certainly going to miss Dante and all his swagger. Since his grand entrance in the first novel, The Collector, he has made me laugh, cry, and occasionally drool just a little. He began as a hard-hearted collector who cared only for himself and his own gains. Through his relationship with Charlie, he slowly transformed into someone able to feel compassion and love, who would fight to the death for the people he cares about. Amazingly, he does all this without losing that sexy bad-dude attitude we have all come to know and love.

This book is full of drama and action. There are many battle scenes and not everyone makes it through to the end. Prepare for some sad moments and a few twists that will leave your head spinning. Most of the plot focuses on the impending war between Heaven and Hell. As the liberators train for battle, relationships develop between some of the characters and we finally get to see further into Kraven's hard exterior. In fact, all of the characters learn more about themselves and how to trust one another in the face of immense danger. There is more emotion in this book than in either of the other two. When we get to the main battle, well, it is worth waiting for and that is all I will say to avoid spoilers. Give yourself plenty of time because you aren't going to want to put it down.

The Warrior was a fast paced read and I'm sad that this is the end to the series. Dante Walker ranks right up there with some of my other favorite male leads. Strong, good looking, and that bad-boy exterior that is so appealing to so many. Thank you to Victoria Scott for sharing him with us. :)

Spying in High Heels