The Book Junkie

Deeply, Desperately

Deeply, Desperately - Heather Webber Just as good as the first book. Lucy finds herself another mystery to solve, this time it is a missing person she is looking for. She continues to use her power of finding lost items to help and more and more people are finding out about what she can do. This is both good and bad. In this book, we also learn about a family secret that has been kept for years. All of my favorite characters are here. Raphael, Dovie, Lucy's parents, Em, Marisol, and Aiden. Of course, Sean, her love interest is here too but in this book, a small wrench is thrown into the relationship.
The recurring theme in this book is definitely "love." Finding lost loves, questioning new love, opening up to let yourself love again, and letting go when love is no longer there. There was a little bit of mystery and suspense but not much. It was just a quick, fun read. There are a few more in the series but I'm going to take a break and move on to something else for a while. I'll come back and finish the other books at another time when I am looking for a lighter read.

Spying in High Heels