The Book Junkie

The House of Hades

The House of Hades - Rick Riordan I was anxiously awaiting this book since there was such a cliffhanger in the last book. I still really like the way the point of view changes every few chapters. We get to see what's happening to each of the main characters in two to three different places until we get close to the end where everyone is together again fighting the final battles of the story. No spoilers here so I won't say much but this book had, in my opinion, the perfect combination of personal back stories, action, and fun. There were times when I laughed, when I was on the edge of my seat, and when I was empathizing with what the characters were going though. I have my hunches about how the series will end just from how most stories go but I'm hoping that Rick Riordan still has a few surprises up his sleeve. The next book can't come soon enough for me, but alas, I have to wait another year...

Spying in High Heels